How individuals and groups can get involved
Every member of the community has a role to play in raising awareness of bowel cancer and funds to help Bowel Cancer Australia continue its important work. From distributing awareness materials and selling Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons, to group lunches and dinners, fun runs, bake-offs, craft activities, games nights and family fun days, everyone can get involved in making a difference during Bowel Cancer Awareness Month.
- Order a box of Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons to sell among your family, friends and local community.
- Host a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month or Red Apple Day fundraiser.
- Download some free promotional resources, including a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Poster.
- Distribute awareness posters and flyers in your local community by requesting a free Awareness Pack.
- Include some bowel cancer awareness facts or a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month message in your community newsletter or on your group's webpage.
- Create a special online fundraising page for your event or fundraising activity.
- Connect with Bowel Cancer Australia on Social Media and help spread the word by sharing, re-posting and tweeting.
To find out more about how you or your community group can get involved in Bowel Cancer Awareness Month contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or use our Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Individual / Group Online Enquiry form below.