How workplaces can get involved
Raising funds and awareness through Bowel Cancer Awareness Month is a great way to involve staff, members, customers, clients or suppliers. From morning teas, to company teams in sporting events, staff lunches and casual clothes days, Bowel Cancer Awareness Month provides a great opportunity for team building as well as PR opportunities and good news stories.
If you have a monthly, half-yearly, or ‘End of Financial Year’ catch-up, why not include a charity element?
- Order a box of Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons to sell and place it in your foyer, lunchroom or any other high traffic area.
- Host a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month or Red Apple Day fundraising casual clothes day, breakfast/lunch, morning/afternoon tea, gold coin donation, cooking competition or other fundraiser.
- Download some free promotional resources, including a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Poster (workplace).
- Display awareness posters and flyers by requesting a free Awareness Pack.
- Include some bowel cancer awareness facts or a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month promotion in your company newsletter or on your website.
- Create a special workplace online fundraising page for your event or fundraising activity.
- Find out about Bowel Cancer Australia's Get Your Rear in Gear Program, including educational presentations, Workplace Toolkit and Screen For Life Corporate Screening Program.
To find out more about how your workplace can get involved in Bowel Cancer Awareness Month contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or use our Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Workplace Online Enquiry form below.